Saturday 26 September 2009

day n nite

I just tipped pasta and cheese on my floor accidentally. I'm disgusting (I type this as I eat previously mentioned floor pasta. I'm starving. Please don't judge).

Anyway. Got down and dirty with my girls on Thursday night, which was all well and good, very positive, very fun, except I ran into my ex-boyfriend and ended up going home with him like the weak-willed urchin that I am. Except that...I was not the only one!! Naughty naughty.

Alright, I am sorry. I shouldn't have escaped the club with all your ID's in my purse. That was wrong. But I still love you the most! Girls rock! Yep.





Also, anyone: where the shit is my leather jacket? You bitches! (Again, my fault because I left. My bad).

4 comments:

Melon said...

your amazing leather jacket is with your stink faced bro.
thanks for you kind words on my blog.
lets reunite sometime soon x

Isabel said...

Thanks for you blog comment, dude!

I'm not sure if I have a 'favourite' book, however I'm a big fan of Franny and Zoeey by J.D. Salinger, The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky and The Beauty Myth by Naomi Wolf.

Jacki. said...

hahahah i know! we are all so weak! :P
catch up soon yes?
post the rest of the pictures?

Jane Interrupted said...

Yes catch up soon. After confused ex-boyfriends and annoying brothers some girl-time would be good.
I'll just stick the photos on a USB and we can transfer them next time I'm over...the picture quality is poo on here because I have to compress them before I post.
Man how nerdy do I sound.