Sunday 18 October 2009

he just stares at the wall

Went out last night for Sallecchia's birthday dinner in the city at this Italian place. I ordered the stuffed eggplant. Met up after dinner with ex-housemates to go and support Hugh (it was the EP launch for his band Kasha).

Although it was freezing, raining and the venue was a semi-dodgy scout hall, it was a really good turnout- lots of skinny indie kids in Doc Martens with cans of beer. We muscled our way to the front and yelled out encouraging things such as "Hugh Deacon is an exceptionally good drummer!" and "Hugh is the best member of the band!" much to his embarrassment. Lots of people were buying the CD's! So yeah. That was good.

Now I am sadly at home with some retarded form of food poisoning, and I would just like to clarify:

---I DID NOT CONSUME ALCOHOL LAST NIGHT AND I DEFINITELY AM NOT HUNGOVER! ---

IT MAY HAVE BEEN THE EGGPLANT. I don't know. Fuck the non-believers! I'm just fucking ill ok. It happens ocassionally.

1 comment:

Jacki. said...

hahah "fuck the non-believers"
it is HORRIFYING to be struck down with something that so resembles a hangover when you haven't even done anything to warrent it! the worst!
instead of doing my homework, i'm reading these fun memoirs of a stripper :P