Tuesday 23 February 2010

i know that it is freezing but i think we have to walk

I really miss the way things used to be, before I was worried about men (hurting me) and my job (keeping it) and my weight (stop gaining it) and my money (spend too much). I just can't seem to escape anything now. I miss my friends that all went away to other countries. I miss eating whatever I wanted, without being all fucked up about it. I miss being able to pick myself up and move on. Simple things appear more difficult as I get older, which I'm quite sure is not the way things are supposed to be.

Time to make a change, I guess. I'm just not sure where to start.

2 comments:

Jacki. said...

weird i thought i had commented on this.
sadly, i think that is the way things go as you get older, things get harder, feelings get more hurt, life gets more complicated.
pretty nightie :)
i wanna see you soon. maybe weekend?

bravegrrl said...

i feel ya. i think you just gotta do stuff that makes you happy first... and go from there... but i totally feel ya right now, hmmmmmmmmmmm...

xo
bravegrrl.blogspot.com