Tuesday 8 December 2009

men becoming wolves

I went to the cinema and saw "Paranormal Activity" with Jamal and the hype is true: it is really fucking disturbing!! In a good way. You want to keep watching out of morbid curiousity, but you don't want to become more frightened than you already are because you might wet your pants, and then it's just kind of awkward.

Also I kind of wanted to vomit...but that was probably caused more by the shaky handheld-camera style of filming they used rather than gore (of which there was little). And also I had consumed half a litre of apple and mint juice just before watching, which may have been a contributing factor to the nausea. But enough about vomit!



 This is my "business time" dress. I wear it when I need to be taken seriously. Obviously these photographs do not illustrate the seriousness of the dress, but I practically have a hernia from coughing and I'm delirious from my Codeine tablets so just whatever okay. It's a nice dress.

I am so busy right now, and I am about to get much busier...exciting news coming up! In the meantime, I am going to drink some green tea and watch "30 Rock," as I have contracted some sort of chest infection and am taking some recovery time. For Christmas, I would like Tina Fey's brain transplanted into my head. Too weird?

Okay well I have work to do. See you later bitches.


4 comments:

Chinatown Treehouse said...

paranormal activity. that's brave dear! i don't want to see it because it looked like it makes you afraid of everyday things, like 'The Ring' did. I'm at Venice Beach, LA, the last leg of my US adventure. There are crazies everywhere who want you to buy their demo tapes. Home now please! I miss you heaps - but I will see you very very very soon. Love love xo

Jane Interrupted said...

When will you be home? I have some news, good and bad.

I can't wait to see you! Take lots of pictures?

Love you!

ellie said...

I liked the title of this. I was so sure it was about taylor lautner..hahahaha...

I wanted to see it, but it was never around here. I remember throwing up at Blair Witch the first time..from the shakey camera.

Jane Interrupted said...

Hahah I'm glad I'm not the only one!