Monday 14 December 2009

my life is about to go through some big changes:

(1) I am moving to the apartment next week (spending tonight quietly watching television with my family and browsing through futon websites).

(2) I nervously quit my job and am starting an insurance job at the beginning of next year.

(3) My love life has been turned upside-down and shaken violently...

(4) One of my best friends in the world (pictured) is going to Mexico for six months and I will miss him SO badly.

(5) I am turning twenty extremely soon, meaning that I will no longer be a teenager and will have to stop behaving like a scumbag. I seriously have to clean my teeth every day? People won't laugh if I make a poo joke?

(6) The year 2009 is coming to a close extremely fast.



Everything is happening...it's overwhelming. I'm on such a rollercoaster of happy and sad right now. I have no idea what the new year will bring but I hope it's something good...? I have a feeling it could be.

1 comment:

Melon said...

i will grace your poo jokes with a laugh no matter if my age no longer begins with a one.