Monday 16 April 2012

hold me

Hey, all-my-readers!

Just a quick outfit post today, as I have spent the last couple of days watching DVD's in my underwear (hey- it's the holidays), eating corn nuts by the bag and sleeping, so there's not too much to report (although I did have a really fun time last night catching up with friends and eating my body weight in pizza at a pub).

So basically life's pretty good right now (although my ASOS order could hurry the shit up already. I want my green corduroy shorts!). Spending today hanging out with my boyfriend, who has taken the day off work to be with me. Except I am on the laptop. Whoops.





What I'm wearing today: yellow DM's, thrifted dress, random socks I found on my floor. STYLIN'!

5 comments:

Melon said...

Hey Jang, just been catching up on your blog, love the pictures and rants on the state of the world today. Glad to see you are well :)

Jane Interrupted said...

Melon!

I hope you are well too :)So nice to hear from you, and that you can still check out my blog sometimes

xx

sahar said...

I LOVE YOUR SHOOOES :D awesome.

Brittany said...

Those shoes. THOSE SHOES.

Sweet Indigo Road said...

love the yellow docs! also, that dress is awesome :)

http://www.sweetindigoroad.blogspot.com/