Tuesday 3 April 2012

light all my lights

Hey everybody,

I am now excitedly post-Chemistry exam!! I celebrated with a soy latte in my favourite cafe, read a pile of Vogues and snorted at the beauty section, and now that I am home, perhaps I will indulge in a little bit of wine. It's past midday after all.

And the news just gets better! The leggings and giant t-shirts I ordered online arrived on my doorstep this morning, and I successfully baked kale chips last night after reading about them forever on a multitude of vegan cooking websites. I am not vegan btw, just obsessed with food.

For my exam day I chose saggy denim shorts, my boyfriend's singlet that I found on the floor, an old black cardigan and Doc Marten boots. Boot-lickingly good.

Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me?



2 comments:

Marissa E said...

Boot lickingly good indeed.

Constance said...

I love this first pic!!

http://www.afrenchinlosangeles.com/