Tuesday, 3 November 2009
i'm on holidays
How I have begun my holidays:
(1) Went to a Halloween party where Kasha played and dressed up as a corpse bride with my buddies, a cat (Catwoman?) and a witch.
(2) Hung around with my ex-housemate Sam. Watched boarding-school girl movies, drank lime-infused beer, ate some popcorn, fell asleep.
(3) Spent a colossal five hours yesterday watching Season 2 of "Gossip Girl" on my tiny television.
(4) Purchased TWO magazines, costing me a total of: an out of control addiction which I need to learn to control before I move out in December, when money will be tight (hey guys, can I come over for dinner occasionally?).
(5) Went to the horse racing with the girls. Hot and sweaty but totally worth it to strut our stuff on the catwalk at the fashion parade.
Tomorrow I will wake up sweaty and flustered and tangled in my nightie, jump into Jo's car and sweat it out at the gym. Then, I will see my ex-baby, and perhaps we can eat some lunch. I still always look forward to seeing him. Sad?