Sunday 4 April 2010

you should be honoured by my lateness

So, the thing that I alluded to in the previous blog entry turned out to be an epic fail! But it's okay because it is Easter, and with Easter comes a long chilled-out weekend: awesome. Things that I did today:

(1) Chewed the ears off the large chocolate bunny which I found this morning sitting on my television, staring at me as I slept. Mildly creepy, but I have rendered it pretty harmless now. Also food-related, I made some delicious bran muffins and ate them for breakfast with Greek yoghurt and honey. And then my Mum made some coffee with the little machine, and it was really strong and bitter and nice.

(2) Went to the Farmer's Market and picked up twelve onion bagels! SCORE! I go to the food market every Sunday, even if I've been out until 5am the night before.

(3) Woke up at 3am with a shock to my mobile phone loudly ringing right next to my head, and had a conversation with someone who I think is an asshole but also keeps me amused. Seriously, who calls someone at that heinous time two nights in a row? Assholes, that's who.

(4) Used this new hair product I purchased which makes my hair really light and fluffy.

(5) Watched episodes of "30 Rock" with my little sister. It has been a very quiet long weekend for me as my best friends went on a mini man-holiday and left me behind. But sometimes it's nice to have a quiet one, and go shopping with your Mum, and buy some new shoes, and watch DVD's, and bake stuff in the kitchen. Hope everyone else is having a nice Easter. Just don't make yourself sick on chocolate like I always do.


9 comments:

What the Street Wears said...

i can't look more for chocolate :O
hehehehee

rachel said...

That bunny looks so funny!!! ... and a bit scary...

Jane Interrupted said...

I know, it looks totally evil. But delicious.

Ella said...

Sounds like a nice day!

Diane said...

:( Sorry to hear about the epic fail! But they keep life interesting, right? (Yeah yeah)

Anonymous said...

I think this is what I need

Anonymous said...

I join. So happens.

Anonymous said...

What charming answer

Anonymous said...

You have hit the mark. In it something is also idea good, agree with you.